Inspired by Bourbon street, invented on Bloor street.
Michael Mooney brings a southern-inspired cocktail north of the border and delivers it with a French twist.
The LaFayette #2
- 1.5 oz of Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 0.5 oz of Marie Duffau Armagnac
- 0.5 oz of Benedictine
- 0.5 oz of Oloroso Sherry
- 3 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- 3 dashes of French Absynth
- Stirred, Garnished with a lemon twist
“I’d like to just see cocktails really opening up...I’d like to see them in dive bars. I’d like to know that I can get a negroni or a daiquiri anywhere that I go in the world, and that it’s going to be made damn deliciously”Michael Mooney
- 878 Bloor St W
- Toronto, ON M6G 1M5
- (416) 546-5634