Casey Ryan weighs in on the importance of variety and integrity in one’s day-to-day
and introduces us to one of his inventive originals, After Apple-Picking.
- 1.5 oz of Lot 40 Canadian Rye
- 0.75 oz of Amontillado Sherry
- 0.75 oz of Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz of Earl Grey Tea syrup
- 0.25 oz of All Spice Dram Shaken
- Garnished with Dehydrated Apple
“I think it’s like anything where if you’re not really pushing and experimenting then you’re not doing it right. You have to be trying to push the borders, you have to be trying to bring in new things.”Casey Ryan
- 878 Bloor St W.
- Toronto, ON M6G 1M5
- (416) 546-5634